One word that best describes your style: Magilluconscialism-Kaleidoscopius (in other words, there is no one word to describe it)
1. What does a typical day in your life look like?
Painting, drinking mate and listening to an audiobook, rain or silence, the rest is pure improvisation.
2. What does your studio look like?
3. Tell us one unique thing about you / your art
I am from the future.
4. What do you love most about being an artist?
5. Which is your favourite artpiece so far and what is the story behind it?
I would say 'Perception' is an important artwork for me. It marks the new era of my personal art. It carries the idea of a kaleidoscopic world, which consists of a million little pieces connected and making a beautiful and always different pattern. At the same time it conveys the idea of multiple egos, something that I was so obsessed with after reading V. Pelevin’s books (it supposes that a person doesn’t really have any ego – just many of them replacing one another). And ‘Bunny’, my muse for this piece, is “main character” type of person for sure.
6. What are 3 things you can’t live without in a day?
I've no idea - I never died before ( or at least I don't remember a thing )
7. Where do you get inspiration when you need it most?
When I need the inspiration I have it and if I don't then I don't need it, so I don't have to get it from anywhere, moreover it is impossible - it's not a water.
8. What does success look like to you?
To me success is to become a good queen in the wonderland which I fell into.
To commission a piece of art by Tanya, visit her artist page.