Effective Date: 12 January 2015
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
If you are only browsing this Site or using the search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- setting up your registered user account and profile on the Site;
- to provide and improve our services;
- for targeted online marketing;
- for billing and verification purposes;
- for shipping and delivery purposes;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected; and
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
We may disclose your personal information to our partners whom we have engaged to provide our services, to maintain this Site or to protect the security or integrity of this Site and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
You acknowledge and agree that your user name and the art pieces in your gallery may be displayed and made available to other users of the Site. You acknowledge that if you associate your name with your user name, other users may be able to personally identify you and your activities on the Site.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Site. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Site.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Site.
Third Party Websites